Thursday, December 2, 2010

Combination Plaid Said

Blackberry, I love you, but you really need better picture quality...Will you work on that for me? Okay, thank you. I knew you'd understand.

I love this plaid button-up from Target. It's SO soft and cozy!
I also love paring ketchup red with mustard yellow. I like walking down the street and being like BAM! Plus, red and yellow look good together. Like peanut butter and jelly. Like blue and orange...
Finals are next week and EVERYONE is freaking out about them...except me. All of my finals are just another test. They are not comprehensive...be jealous, very jealous.
Leah

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of that shirt. It's best to look to condiments to pair colors. I want to look like relish and mayo or cheese and clorox. ;)

    ReplyDelete