Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holly, Jolly

I LOVE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.
I also love this outfit.
I also love spending time with my family.
We went Christmas shopping today. It was AMAZING! I love Christmas shopping and Christmas and the cold and the coats and the decorations and the happy Christmas spirit in people! People always seem to be happier around Christmas...maybe I am just so happy at Christmas that it makes me delusional...it could happen.
I hit my head tonight...hard. I was getting in the car and I didn't duck down far enough so I hit my head...haha. No worries, world, I'm alright! My head may be a little tender for a while...but all is well with Leah!
Enjoy your days.
Leah

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your head. I want to go Christmas shopping. Did you buy me anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...I don't believe so. I could be wrong. We need to come up there ooberly soon!!!

    ReplyDelete