Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Time

I am thankful for my hair...for it being so healthy and amazingly soft so I am able to do whatever I want to it. I am thankful that I am not attached to my hair so I can have fun with the colors and cuts of it...
How was everyones' Thanksgiving??
Mine was AMAZING! My mom and dad's sides both came to our house for Thanksgiving lunch and dinner. It went so well, and it was so much fun!
I am thankful for having such a wonderful family that allows me to just be me (even though I force the real me on everyone already...why be anyone else but me?). My remote family are, literally, my best friends. They are always there for me...my shoulders to cry on...my piggy-backs to ride on (Yes, I am four.)...my foundation...the most amazing people in my life. Thank you, family, for making everything fun and wonderful and relaxed. You complete me..**draws heart-shape with hands in air**
(Sappy moment above...beware)


Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment