Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pep In My Step

Ok guys, confession time...this is what I wore yesterday...Eek! I know, I know horrific that I did not use this for yesterdays post, but I figured it would be ok to combine a little...
My hair looks kind of like a peasant in this picture...I don't normally look so peasant-y...I hope...

Voila! This is what I wore today! (Calm down people...everything is back to the natural order of things)


When I was rudely awakened by my alarm this morning, I DID NOT want to dress cute...I was in no mood to wear a tight-ish tank top or a belt, but I looked in the mirror and thought, "Leah, because you rock, you will force yourself to wear something cute today because later in the day it will make you feel better!"
I like personal pep talks...they are encouraging

No comments:

Post a Comment