Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to School...I'm not a Fool

Friday, I think, Mom, Kim, and I went to Auburn so I could walk around and find where all of my classes will be for this semester...I'm paranoid I won't be able to find them...sue me.
I got this dress from the Loft. It is so comfortable!!! In this first picture I wore a belt with it, but I actually didn't wear the belt that day...just so you know.
                     One of the buildings for one of my classes...
We were running to the car...Kim said, "go pose by that rock!"        I  said, "Okay!"
                    Mom and me walking back into downtown...
                The three of us in front of the main Auburn sign...
                                                Auburn...
Oh college...maybe you will be more fun this semester. *Fingers crossed.*

Leah

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress both ways. I'm such a sucker for stripes. There is nothing wrong with being nervous about getting lost!

    So, are you watching the national championship then?? We are... mostly because The Husband is a college football fiend. I love football, but I'm sort of ready for this season to be over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited that Auburn won! Campus was crazy! I found all of my classes just fine today, too. :)
    Thanks for the feedback guys!!

    ReplyDelete