Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pocket Full of...Llama??

Lots of posts today, huh guys? Well, that's what happens when I am bored...and have already taken a nap...
This little fella came from my oldest sister for Christmas. We all have them now with each of our first name initials on them. The only difference? Mine is gold because I love gold jewelry. My family knows me so well :)
 Random: My llama
I got this little guy at Christmas. Isn't he adorable?! However I have no name for him/her yet...any ideas??
Maybe I will take him/her with me so I can take pictures of him/her in random places...maybe I won't...maybe we will have to wait and see...maybe.
In case you guys didn't know, I love llamas. I'm not entirely certain how this love came about...it just happened.

Good Deal of the Day: My oldest sister, Kate, called my older sister, Kim, and I while we were at dinner one night. Kate had found all of our sizes in the classic white Converse on BIG TIME sale! She bought all three pairs for less than the original price of one pair! Bargain dance!*

Bargain dance*-It's kind of like a ho-down and a hula dance combined.

Leah


4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to describe the bargain dance, but I never had the words. Your description=perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only able to describe the bargain dance because of your wonderfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, aw, i like the llama! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sydney--I am fairly certain I am color blind...I just realized your tights are red! Haha!

    ReplyDelete